Kw- Ascending Room (NG Cut) Kw- Ascending Room (NG Cut)

FFFFFFFF

But psytrance is the shit! I need not write a review, you know how much I love psytrance.

Yessir! :D

Kw- Aston (Demo) Kw- Aston (Demo)

God I love this! It reminds me so much of my childhood because of the soundtrack to Re-Volt. Nice work!

Wooooooord.

Infiltration [sH] Infiltration [sH]

Kudos

I've never really come across anything on newgrounds like this before. I think you did really well with it. Could listen to it while playing anny of my games. Shame you don't have more music. I really liked your Windows XP remix

Kw- Down But Not Out Kw- Down But Not Out

Haha

Thank you very much. Say, how long did it take for you to find this melody again?

Kaizerwolf responds:

Quite a long time, thank you.

-Orr- Final Encounter -Orr- Final Encounter

Likes

I really enjoyed listening to this song while playing the Sonnys but do you still have the Sonny 1 version?

Walk The Night Walk The Night

Wow

That was really good. I didn't know what to expect. Did you look at any tutorials? I think that it would be a perfect 10 if you were to make more of a transition at 1 minute 40 seconds. Like say for instance, the same sound as the melody that comes in, but for the transition have two somewhat fast lowered pitch notes at the same pitch, and the one note that is somewhat higher pitched than those two and is sustained a little longer.

Yeah you know who I am....(God I need a different user name)

CHEIF-MASTER responds:

ima beast

Kw- Hour Glasses (W1P1N) Kw- Hour Glasses (W1P1N)

Nice tune

And xCyLx, just stop with your negativity. No matter how much you complain and try to get KW down, it wont work. Reason being theres still poeple like me and Darcshadow7. 5 million of you to one of us wont matter because without happiness there is no hate, and with no hate there is no happiness.

Sorry I could not leave a better review than this song was mezmerizing, but I had to take care of that...

Kaizerwolf responds:

Well thanks. Ignore the trolls, they like it when you talk back.

Kw- Mechanizer (RobotDay2010) Kw- Mechanizer (RobotDay2010)

Great!

A nice piece of work. And to you,xCyLx, I believe he must be doing something right because your hatred can only be jelousy, in these parts

Kaizerwolf responds:

Hah, don't egg him on, he's only a troll. ;)

Shock Mode Shock Mode

Ahhh

I remember working on this with you. God, I'm a horrible song writter, but it might have made a good song if it had been refined...hmmeh

OLD

Kw- Hour Glasses (NG Full Mix) Kw- Hour Glasses (NG Full Mix)

That was....

Amazing and it's all thanks to your new computer.